Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.02.2009, 11:31   #1
r782
Супермодератор
Автор темы
Автор этой темы

Изменение цвета подсветки шкалы приборов.

1st Take apart the cluster; I took the entire cluster apart using my fingers (Caution!!! I did manage to break 1 plastic clip so to not force them) Follow the step by step in the pictures.

2nd Once your Cluster is apart Take off all 20 Diodes .they are numbered from # 1 to #20 so you can take off the wrong one. Now here you have many options, De-solder wick, Heat and pump or what I did is just broke them all off. With a pair of pliers. Once they were off I cleaned up all the solder points with the de-solder wick.

Here is what the 3mm LED looks like compared to the Diode

3rd this is where you decide what color you want your cluster to be. Most of us use white because it matches best with the red needles. To make it easy the circuit board has an arrow pointing on every diode well this arrow is also a great way to find the NEG side. So solder the NEG side of the LED on the board where the arrow is pointing. And make sure to test your board like shown to see that all you’re led’s have been solder properly. When I did my Test I noticed that one of the led's wasnt as bright, so i was able to fix it before re-assembeling the cluster.

4th re-assemble the cluster and install.
Should look like this if you used 3mm flat top LED's and removed the green foil from the computer display.

Источник.

Обсуждение тут.
r782 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием Вверх
r782, тебе сказали Спасибо: